Friday, March 29, 2013

Interegnum and Continuation

DON'T PANIC

Do you have your towel?  Good.  Understand tho - since we can't card you, there simply won't be any serving of Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster's.  Sorry - but Management simply insists - no one, but no one, is served. 

On to our story.

Hic.

Team C - good solid name that.  Not pretentious at all.  Not the uppity Team A, no sir.  Nope.  Too snobbish if you know what I mean.  Oh and not the social climber Team B - keep an eye out on those people...

No - we are Feet Of Clay - Solid Middle - Good Ole Team C. 

Sigh.

Guess we are gonna loose a lot of money over this decision.  Who wants to deal with a bunch of average SLAP!!!  Ouch!  Okay OKAY - yes I'm with the team all the way!  You betcha.  Team C all the way!

Where was I?  Oh yeah.

Ahem.

Flights of Fancy is going to continue.  Yes, we have decided - we really really need this on our resume's - oops, did I let out too much?  Anyway!  Yes - Flights of Fancy is going to be getting released as a playable Beta SOON!  Just don't ask me what SOON means okay?  I mean - you think we have the budget for a product lawyer?  Heck we can't even afford LegalZoom stuff.  Jeez.  Soon means as soon as we get it out is what SOON means.  Okay?  Got your towel?  Good.  Remember, don't panic.

Okay.

So - I'm going to keep cronicling - I mean chronicling - I mean adding stuff - to this blog as we go along.  Maybe others in the team will too - maybe not.

Yes the professor posted our grades.  No you don't get to know how bad - uh - I mean - whatever.  Forget it!! Move On! No - we are NOT endorsing any kind of political hack - I mean - whatever...

Next Blog Post - Sprites!  Sounds!!  Music!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment