Sunday, October 21, 2012

TBowers Week 6 Report

This week was mostly spent preparing our presentation and schedule moving forward. I think we have fallen into a good groove in terms of pace of work. As our comfort level increases as does our frequency of meeting, communication, and resulting progress. In the milestone presentation, I think we will need to show how we have tackled (or plan to tackle) both the gaming and non-gaming aspects of Corona. I think some of the social integration we have in mind will provide a good opportunity what Corona can provide from a non-gaming perspective.

In addition, I had some extra slack in my planned tasks so I went into Trello and looked at the items that needed to be done but weren't assigned resources yet. I saw there was a need to implement a <pause> feature in the game which I thought would provide a good opportunity to learn more about Corona, Lua, and the related physics engine and "suspending the world". I haven't completed the task just yet but it's been a good learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment