Monday, November 5, 2012

A Social Dilemma

Getting this Facebook thing going is proving to be a pain.  As I posted earlier, Facebook needs to make doing this easier considering how vital it is to their business model.

I'm setting up an Facebook age for the FoF game and will seek to register the game with Facebook  n order to obtain a registration number.  This number is needed by the code used to log in and access Facebook  from within the game.

This week I also finished implementing the "Post It!" button on the game over screen.  The button transitions to a new screen that contains the FaceBook icon and a Twitter icon.  I'm at a standstill on Facebook  development until I get the registration code from Facebook because without it I can't even test the Facebook  ode to see whether or not it is functioning properly.

In the meantime, I made tapping the icons show a dialog that explains that this function is not fully implemented yet.

Next week I intend to investigate advanced enemy movements while I wait for the access number.

No comments:

Post a Comment